Friday, January 1, 2010

Twenty Oh Nine 2 Twenty Ten!

Another New Year...another shot at life...like a thousand chances too many, another challenge...another adventure.

2009 wasn't heaven but it wasn't hell either...it was somewhere in between with enough blend of happiness and a little pinch of struggles to keep me grounded.

I have a wonderful job which I am deeply thankful for...yes, even if stress is its synonym.

I am able to send my twin brothers to school...bit by bit, though I must admit that sometimes, it makes me sweat even in the coldest temperature.

I have a halfling who tolerates my crazy whims and childishness, I was never a baby, never a kid after all.

I thank all the people who stood and still standing beside me...

I thank God for every little things he bestowed upon us...tears mean there's a reason to laugh...struggles mean there's a reason to survive...

LAUGH MORE...LOVE MORE..."LIVE" MORE!

0 comments: